Mouth Lawley - A Brief History of the Suburb, this building on the corner of Beaufort & Walcott Streets were originally built by architect, Simon Alexander, in 1911 and was known as the Broadway Building. Simon's son, John, put an Art Deco façade on the structure in 1938 and it now bears the name Alexander Buildings.
Mouth Lawley - A Brief History of the Suburb, Town of Vincent Local Studies, 2005
Heralding a new century
2 hours ago