James T Foley Courthouse in Albany, NY was built in 1933 and for over 60 years operated as both a courthouse and a post office. Today it just fulfills the function of courthouse.
James Thomas Foley was appointed to the Federal Court by President Harry S Truman in 1949 and served as a judge until 1989 when he was 80 years old.
Some Ilford history and reminiscences
4 hours ago