municipal incinerator designed by Walter Burley Griffin and his partner Eric Nicholls.
It operated until 1942 and then as a storage depot until 1981 and was then converted into a theatre in 1985.
In 2003 it was voted one of Victoria's best buildings by the Victorian Chapter of the Royal Institute of Architect.
It now houses the Incinerator Arts Complex.
Chicken Chef: Mississippi’s Own A-Frame
2 hours ago