This building at 66 Portland Place, London is the home of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
Designed by George Grey Wornum it was officially opened in November 1934 by King George V and Queen Mary. In 1970 it became the first modern building to recieve Grade II* listing.
The entrance has two huge bronze doors bearing a relief of the Thames river with some of London's buildings by James Woodford.
Guide to 66 Portland Place