Beresford Hotel in Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow when it was known as Baird Hall of Residence for the University of Strathclyde. The original hotel was designed by architect William Bereford Inglis when it was built in 1938 he was also the owner and manager.
In the 1960s it was taken over by the University for student accommodation after it had been used as an office block for some time.
In a way the building had now come full circle. While it is not a hotel it has in recent years been converted into apartments and is known again as The Beresford.
flashofgod: Paul Almásy, Louvre, Paris, 1942.
6 hours ago