Mackintosh House at the Hunterian Art Gallery at the University of Glasgow.
Charles Rennie Mackintosh and Margaret Macdonald Mackintosh lived in a Glasgow end-terrace house from 1906 - 1914 making substantial altertions to the building incorporating their distinctive style into the interior spaces.
The house was bought by the University of Glasgow who many years later when area was redeveloped, salvaged many elements and recreated many of the interior spaces at the Hunterian Art Gallery (only 100 metres from the site of the original house).
So we now have this unusual sight of CRM's front door suspended many metres above street level.
Chicken Chef: Mississippi’s Own A-Frame
2 hours ago